On your accessing The Indian Journey site, certain information about the customer (you) such as:
- Personal identification information like a name(s) and contact details which may include an e-mail address or contact number(s), password etc.
- Transactional information like financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details etc.
- Booking information which includes information about the travel, bookings, co-passengers, travel preferences etc.
- Other information that may be requested or gathered while customer (you) visit, access or use the site.
Besides the above, when customer (you) browse the website The Indian Journey may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet protocol address of the computer or internet service provider customer (you) are using, the system and programs used and the time spent on our site along with any other relevant information. the website uses cookie and tracking depending on the features offered.Cookie and information track may be shared with third parties to provide customer (you) a better service and experience.
The Indian Journey website also collect and provide such other information as is required in compliance with various laws, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of The Indian Journey have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference to our operations rights, interests, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
- To direction for a booking, ticketing and payment transactions for the services available on the site.
- To personalize customers (your) experience and give the customer (you) better service. The information was given by customer (you) help us to understand customers (your) need to respond better.
- To improve the website and make it customers (your) friendly to use.( We continually gather the information to improve the site offerings based on the information we receive from the customer(you). )
- The improve customer service. ( The information help us to respond more effectively and quickly to respond to customer service request and support. )
- Website traffic analysis.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send emails, SMS and other communications for providing services, responding to inquiries, and /or other requests or questions.
- To respond to queries of the authorities in regard to your accessing of the site and services availed by the customer (you).
- Automatic logging of session data.
Customer (you) are responsible for maintaining the privacy of their passwords, and their site membership account information. Please be very careful, responsible and alert this information, especially you're online.
Evenly, a cookie may be placed by our third- party advertising companies or advertisement providers. These companies may use aggregated statistics about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide customer (you) advertisement about travel related goods and services, customers (yours) preferences in or any goods and services of potential interest to you. The third party advertising companies or advertisement providers may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of our ads, customers (your) preference, and other relevant statistical data to serve the customer (you) better.
The Indian Journey does not Transfer to outside parties customers (your) personal identification information. In case The Indian Journey does transmit your information to trusted third parties who assist The Indian Journey in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing customers, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, other non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.